Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week in Review 8/18




Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



February 19, 2018


  • € 14.99 - Kinder Morgan Inc.
  • € 58.25 - Alerian MLP ETF



February 23, 2018


  • € 10.63 - Williams-Sonoma Inc.



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



February 20, 2018





February 21, 2018





February 22, 2018





February 23, 2018





Articles that caught my attention:







Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hawk -

    Nice post, as always. Another wild thing is that a week has just passed in the blink of an eye... thanks for sharing the articles!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete