Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dividend Increase – T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW)


Yesterday T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. announced a dividend increase of from $ 0.57 to $ 0.70 per share that’s payable March 29, 2018 to holders of record March 15, 2018. This represents a 22.8% increase to regular quarterly dividends.  This will mark the 32nd consecutive year since the firm's initial public offering that the company will have increased its regular annual dividend.

With current price $ 103.94 (tuesday's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.69%. 


Since I own 55 shares of TROW, this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 21.31.

That increase rises my YOC to 3.77% 



Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long TROW 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Have been interested in buying TROW for months, never got to it. Nice increase!

    ReplyDelete