Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Dividend Increase - Eaton Corporation plc (ETN)



Today, February 28, the Board of Directors of power management company Eaton announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.60 to $ 0.66 per ordinary share that’s payable March 23, 2018 to holders of record March 12, 2018. This represents a 10.0 % increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $ 81.96 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.22 %. 


Since I own 30 shares of ETN, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 5.36.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.19%. 



Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long ETN

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment