Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dividend Increase – Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)



Yesterday the board of directors of Cisco Systems, Inc. announced a dividend increase of from $ 0.29 to $ 0.33 per share that’s payable April 25, 2018 to holders of record April 5, 2018. This represents a 13.79% increase to regular quarterly dividends. 

Cisco’s board of directors has also approved a $25 billion increase to the authorization of the stock repurchase program. There is no fixed termination date for the repurchase program. The remaining authorized amount for stock repurchases including the additional authorization is approximately $31 billion.
 
With current price $ 42.09 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.14%. 


Since I own 185 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 22.05.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.60




Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long CSCO 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome increase! Love seeing that from companies I own. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    Can I get a high five for this one? SO AWESOME!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats is some very good news, thanks for sharing Hawk!

    ReplyDelete