Saturday, July 15, 2017

Recent Buy - Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM)

Yesterday July 14, I bought 25 shares of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. at $ 45.29 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 47.76 to $ 46.50 per share. I totally hold now 45 shares of WSM and my yield on cost is 3.39%. You can look at my first purchase of WSM here.  


 
Details of my purchase: 




WSM now pays quarterly dividend of $ 0.39. At today's exchange rate this purchase 25 shares of WSM increases € 25.33 ($ 29.06) of expected annual net dividend income and will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,870.00. After this acquisition, WSM's weight of my portfolio is about 0.47% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.42%. During this year, I may still have one more purchase if and when the price of WSM falls or stays at these levels.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long WSM

Thanks for stopping by!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment