Friday, July 21, 2017

Recent Buy - CVS Health Corporation (CVS)

Tuesday July 18, I continued my purchase program of CVS Health Corporation and picked 14 shares of it at $ 77.85 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 78.08 to $ 78.13 per share. I totally hold now 40 shares of CVS and my yield on cost is 2.56%. You can look at my first purchase of CVS here.  



Details of my purchase: 
 

 

With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.50), my last purchase 14 shares of CVS increases € 17.90 ($ 20.86) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,770.00. After this acquisition, CVS's weight of my portfolio is about 0.71% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.47%. I'm planning to make at least one acquisition of CVS this year if the share price falls or stays at this level.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CVS

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hawk -

    Love CVS, great purchase and I believe they will be here for a while!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buy. Don't own any myself but they are certainly on my watch list. Should be a good long term hold.

    ReplyDelete