Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
April 3, 2017
- € 346.43 - Orion Corporation
- € 52.53 - PepsiCo Inc.
- € 38.74 - The Coca-Cola Company
- € 45.01 - Telus Corporation
- € 5.45 - Baxter International Inc.
April 5, 2017
- € 5.23 - Golar LNG
Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.
My Portfolio's Transactions:
April 5, 2017
- Purchase 13 shares of CVS Health Corporation (CVS)
Portfolio Holdings News:
April 4, 2017
- Fortum Corporation: Decisions by AGM; Dividend of EUR 1.10 per Share
- Bonava AB: Decisions by AGM; Dividend of SEK 3.80 per share, divided into two payments
- Unilever: Accelerating sustainable shareholder value creation
- VF Corporation: VF Corporation Enters into Definitive Agreement to Sell Its Licensed Sports Group Business to Fanatics, Inc.
April 5, 2017
- Telia Company: Decisions by AGM; Dividend of SEK 2.00 per share, the payment should be distributed in two equal tranches of SEK 1.00 each
- NCC AB: Decisions by AGM; Dividend of SEK 8.00 per share, divided into two payments
- Neste Corporation: Decisions by AGM; Dividend of EUR 1.30 per share
April 6, 2017
- Gjensidige Forsikring: Decisions by AGM; Dividend of NOK 6.80 per share
Articles that caught my attention:
- Is Financial Independence Retire Early (FIRE) right for you? by Mark at My Own Advisor
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Macy’s Inc. (M) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- IBM (IBM) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- I Purchased United Parcel Service Inc. To Meet These Specific Objectives by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- STAG Is A Keeper by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- Raytheon (RTN): A High Dividend Growth Stock to Consider on Dips by Dividend Growth Investor
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Novo Nordisk: The Right Kind Of Medicine? by Income Surfer at Seeking Alpha
- Systems vs Experts: How Rule-Based Investing Can Improve Your Results Bob Ciura at Sure Dividend
- 2017 Top Investment Picks – Q1 Update by Roadmap2Retire
- How to Find Dividend Stocks With The Market At All-Time Highs by Mike McNeil at Dividend Growth Investor
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): A High Yield but a Lot of Risks to Consider by Simply Safe Dividends
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Microsoft (MSFT): A High Quality Dividend Growth Stock in Tech by Simply Safe Dividends
- Don’t Be Fooled by Frontier Communications’ 20% Dividend Yield: Buy AT&T Instead by Bob Ciura at Sure Dividend
- Why I Sold Dividend Aristocrat T. Rowe Price (TROW) by Simply Safe Dividends
- Retirement Strategy: When To Buy, When To Sell, My Way by Regarded Solutions at Seeking Alpha
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!