Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Recent Buy - CVS Health Corporation (CVS)

On Tuesday, April 18, I doubled my holdings of CVS Health Corporation and bought 13 shares at $ 77,90 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 77.88 to $ 78.08 per share. I totally hold now 26 shares of CVS and my yield on cost is 2.56%. You can look at my first purchase of CVS here.  

 

Details of my purchase: 


  


With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.50), my last purchase 13 shares of CVS increases € 18.08 ($ 19.37) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,900.00. After this acquisition, CVS's weight of my portfolio is about 0.50% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.33%. During this year, my purpose is to add more shares of CVS to my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CVS

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hawk -

    Love the purchase and am big on CVS right now, congratulations over there! And well timed purchase before the ex-date : )

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the back to back purchases of CVS. If the price is valued correctly, might as well double down if there is free capital to spend. Great buys.

    ReplyDelete