Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 12 I received a dividend of € 42.07 from Target Corporation.
- On December 12 I received a dividend of € 46.81 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On December 13 I received a dividend of € 45.43 from Chevron Corporation.
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 13.45 from McDonald's Corporation.
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 14.43 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- On December 16 I received a dividend of € 21.10 from Flowers Foods Inc.
- On December 16 I received a dividend of € 41.81 from Kraft Heinz Co.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
December 12, 2016
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM to Expand Grind Capacity, Sweeteners and Starches Capabilities at Turkey and Bulgaria Corn Facilities
December 13, 2016
- Johnson & Johnson: Johnson & Johnson Announces it has Ended Discussions with Actelion
- Pfizer Inc.: Board of Directors approves increase in quarterly cash dividend to $0.32 per share
December 14, 2016
- Cisco Systems, Inc.: Cisco Upgrades Telefonica's Critical Network in Spain with Cisco IOS XR & ASR 9000
December 15, 2016
- Neste Corporation: Neste to continue deliveries of low-sulfur marine fuel to AS Tallink Grupp in 2017
- Baxter International Inc.: Baxter to Expand Portfolio of Essential Generic Injectable Medicines with Acquisition of Claris Injectables Limited
December 16, 2016
- Tele2 AB: Tele2 and Telenor to build a common 5G network
- Unilever: Unilever to acquire Living Proof
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.: Inter Pipeline Completes Acquisition of Remaining Interest in the Cold Lake Pipeline System
Articles that caught my attention:
- Ytterligare exempel på varför det är viktigt att behålla balansen för den långsiktiga avkastningen by Långsiktig investering
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Becton Dickinson and Co. (BDX) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- Update on General Electric’s Stock Buyback Program by The Conservative Income Investor
- November Divided Income from YOU the Bloggers! by Lanny and Bert at Dividend Diplomats
- Should I sell some stocks now and wait for a market correction? by Tawcan
- Flowers Foods: Big Gains Following Litigation Settlement by The Financial Canadian at Sure Dividend
- McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- W.P. Carey (WPC): A High-Yield REIT With 18 Consecutive Years of Dividend Increases by Simply Safe Dividends
- Unilever Is One Of The First Stocks I’d Stick In A Trust Fund by The Conservative Income Investor
- The FCF 5: Does AT&T Pass My 5 Free Cash Flow Tests? by Dividend Drive at Seeking Alpha
- What is dividend investment risk? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Santa Claus vs. Warren Buffett by Retire Before Dad
- Best Monthly Dividend Stocks for High Income by Simply Safe Dividends
- Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 5 Fairly Valued Dividend Growth Stocks In The Healthcare Sector by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- The advantages of being a long-term dividend investor by Dividend Growth Investor
- Approach This Overvalued Dividend Champion With Caution by Roadmap2Retire at Seeking Alpha
- Philip Morris International Stock: The Poor Recent Performance by The Conservative Income Investor
- Utdelarnas kamp ”Extreme Edition” – Jämförelse mellan Investor AB och Coca Cola över en period på 41 år by Långsiktig investering
- Crushing $8,000 in Projected Dividend Income by Lanny at Dividend Diplomats
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!