Thursday, December 1, 2016

Recent Buy - Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO)


29th November I added 60 shares of Flowers Foods Inc. (FLO) at $ 15.69 per share plus commission ($ 5.00). My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 15.09 to $ 15.31 per share. I totally hold now 185 shares of FLO and my yield on cost is 4.18%. You can look at my first purchase of FLO here.


Details of my purchase:


With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.16), my last purchase 60 shares of FLO increases € 27.00 ($ 28.61) of expected annual net dividend income. 

At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 9790.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long FLO

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice buy Dividend Hawk. I bought shares of FLO a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete