Friday, December 30, 2016

Recent Buy - Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)

Today I made my last purchase for this year, I Bought 35 shares of  Cisco Systems, Inc. at $ 30.28 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 27.33 to $ 28.05 per share. I totally hold now 150 shares of CSCO and my yield on cost is 3.71%. You can look at my first purchase of CSCO here.



Details of my purchase:

 

With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.26), my last purchase 35 shares of CSCO increases € 25.71 ($ 27.12) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to €10,010.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CSCO 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hawk -

    Hell yah! That's what I'm talking about, a nice round 150 shares of a huge company. There we go, great addition to your forward income as well and crossing even more over the 10K mark!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete