Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On November 21 I received a dividend of € 12.03 from Eaton Corporation plc.
- On November 21 I received a dividend of € 79.30 from Alerian MLP ETF.
- On November 22 I received a dividend of € 44.59 from Oriflame.
- On November 24 I received a dividend of € 51.73 from Royal Bank of Canada.
- On November 25 I received a dividend of € 26.01 from HCP Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
November 21, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum and Ericsson sign collaboration agreement on utilising data centre’s waste heat for district heating
- Neste Corporation: Neste's renewable diesel to decarbonize Hamburg Airport's ground fleet
- AT&T Inc.: AT&T, DISH and WPP to Acquire INVIDI, Operate it Together
November 24, 2016
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.: Commence Trading on the New York Stock Exchange
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Visa Inc. (V) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- Pfizer: How a 15% Decline is a Gift to Income Investors by Bob Ciura at Sure Dividend
- OsinkoAatelinen # 2: Carillion plc – Euroopan ylpeys by Osinkokone.com
- Top U.S. Dividend ETFs for your portfolio – 2016 by Mark at My Own Advisor
- VEREIT Is Poised To Profit by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- American Water Works Dividend Stock Analysis 2016 by Roadmap2Retire at Seeking Alpha
- Dover (DOV) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Bank of America (BAC): A Dividend Growth Stock That Benefits from Rising Interest Rates by Simply Safe Dividends
- Does valuation matter for an income investor? by Dividend Life
- Enterprise Products Partners (EPD): How Safe is this High-Yield MLP’s Distribution? by Simply Safe Dividends
- 10 Of The Best S&P 500 Blue-Chip Dividend Stocks by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Coca-Cola (KO): A Safe Dividend King Trading at Its 52-Week Low by Simply Safe Dividends
- Waste Management, Inc. (WM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Ny duell i utdelarnas kamp – Target Corporation möter Axfood by Långsiktig investering
- Coca-Cola (KO) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!