Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week in Review 45/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On November 10 I received a dividend of € 45.64 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On November 10 I received an annual dividend of € 66.82 from NCC AB. 
  • On November 10 I received an excess capital dividend of € 130.28 from Gjensidige Forsikring.   


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


Transactions of My Portfolio:





News from My Portfolio Holdings:


November 7, 2016


November 8, 2016 


November 9, 2016


November 10, 2016 


November 11, 2016 




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

4 comments:

  1. Moi DH! Big thanks for mentioning my FTR article. And congrats your dividend income meter being on green!

    br, Osinkokone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting blog, thanks a lot for keeping it. Your style, profile and allocation is quite similar to mine (also, I'm Finnish too).

    As we both have a significant chunk of our stocks in USD, I'd like to hear your opinion about EUR/USD -valuation. Do you ever worry about USD valuation as an eurozone citizen? Especially now that USD is almost on par with EUR, do you have plans to cash in on your USD stocks? I'm a bit worried about my USD investments, since the Trump bump has had a nice effect on my portfolio, but I'm reluctant to sell because of dividends (and lack of alternatives).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi HraZ ja kiitos. I'm not worried about the EUR / USD ratio, the dollar has indeed strengthened quite a lot over the last few years and I think that it will be strengthened further in relation to the EUR.

      Of course, a weaker USD would be better for me at the moment, because then I could get acquired more shares of quality companies.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
  3. Some huge dividends this weekend DividendHawk, nice work!

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete