Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 31 I received a dividend of € 229.31 from Telia Company.
- On October 31 I received a dividend of € 50.09 from TD Bank Group.
- On November 1 I received a dividend of € 100.97 from AT&T Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 31, 2016
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.: Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results; $428M of New Investments and Increased Dividend for 17th Consecutive Quarter
- HCP, Inc.: Completes Spin-Off of Quality Care Properties,Inc.
November 1, 2016
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM Reports Third Quarter Earnings
- HCP, Inc.: Announces Results for Quarter Ended September30, 2016 and Completes the QCP Spin Transaction
- Emerson: Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2016Results That Exceed Expectations , Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Eaton Corporation plc: Eaton Reports Third Quarter Net Income and Operating Earnings Per Share of $1.15
- ONEOK, Inc.: Announces third-quarter 2016 financial results
- Pfizer Inc.: Pfizer Reports Third-Quarter 2016 Results
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.: Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
November 2, 2016
- Orion Corporation: Orion Corporation and Menarini Group collaborate on budesonide-formoterol Easyhaler® combination product for asthma and COPD
- VEREIT, Inc.: Announces Third Quarter 2016 Operating Results
November 3, 2016
- UPM: UPM Paper ENA plans to reduce 305,000 tonnes of graphic paper capacity in Europe
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- The Kraft Heinz Company: Kraft Heinz Reports Third Quarter 2016 Result
- Magna International Inc.: Announces Record Third Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Agrium Inc.: Reports Third Quarter Earnings
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.: Announces Strong Third Quarter 2016 Financial and Operating Results , Announces Increase to Monthly Cash Dividend
November 4, 2016
- TELUS Corporation: TELUS reports strong results for third quarter 2016
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Walt Disney Co. (DIS) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Dividend Analyzer Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Why Cardinal Health Is My Favorite Healthcare Stock (Even After The Recent Price Decline) by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Four Dividend Champions On Sale by Dividend Growth Investor
- Kimco Means Survival Of The Fittest by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- Don’t Lose Money With A Buyback Strategy by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Procter & Gamble Stock: The Future Won’t Match The Past by The Conservative Income Investor
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- General Electric Stock: Baker Hughes, Synchrony, Dividends by The Conservative Income Investor
- Corning (GLW) Dividend Analyzer Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Avoiding High Portfolio Ownership of Successful Investments by Dividend Growth Investor
- 10 Long-Term Value Dividend Stocks I Like To Buy And Hold For The Next Years by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- When Is The PEG Ratio Superior To The P/E Ratio? (Part 2) by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- Nike (NKE): A Quality Dividend Growth Stock Down Over 20% by Simply Safe Dividends
- Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Goldman Sachs (GS): Double-Digit Dividend Growth Stock or Value Trap? by Simply Safe Dividends
- Timing the Market Is Costly, Risky and Difficult by Dividend Growth Investor
- How to Invest in Business Development Companies (BDCs) by Simply Safe Dividends
- En investerares bekännelser del 1: Köp bra bolag som du förstår, men inte till vilket pris som helst by Långsiktig investering
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!