Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 24 I received a dividend of € 14.95 from Agrium Inc.
- On October 26 I received a dividend of € 28.33 from General Electric Co.
- On October 26 I received a dividend of € 20.42 from Cisco Systems Inc.
- On October 27 I received a dividend of € 58.08 from Scotiabank.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On October 25, 2016 I bought 80 shares of Emera Incorporated (EMA.TO)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 25, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Interim Report January-September2016: Low hydro production volumes affected seasonallyweak quarter
- Neste Corporation: Interim Report for January-September 2016
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation: Interim report Q3/2016:Performance improvement continued into second half of 2016 - excellent, seasonally strong Q3
- Orion Corporation: Orion Group Interim Report January-September 2016
- Baxter International Inc.: Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results and Increases Financial Outlook For Full-Year 2016
October 26, 2016
- Gjensidige Group: A strong third quarter – excess capital dividend distribution NOK 4.00 per share
- NCC AB: NCC to construct sports arena in Oslo
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- The Coca-Cola Company: Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
October 27, 2016
- NCC AB: NCC to construct new Faculty of Arts at University of Gothenburg
- ConocoPhillips: Reports Third-Quarter 2016 Results; Strong Operational Momentum and Improved 2016 Outlook
- Altria Group, Inc.: Reports 2016 Third-Quarter and Nine-Month Results; Reaffirms 2016 Full-Year Earnings Guidance
- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.: Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
October 28, 2016
- Neste Corporation: Neste Renewable Diesel to power the fleet of yet another major Californian city - The City of San Diego switched to renewables
- NCC AB: Interim report January 1 – September 30, 2016
- Chevron Corporation: Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $1.3 Billion
- ConocoPhillips: Completes Sale of Exploration Blocks Offshore Senegal
- AbbVie: Reports Third-Quarter 2016 Financial Results , Increases Quarterly Dividend by 12.3 Percent
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- M&A Lessons from Henry Singleton and Teledyne by Income Surfer
- Is AT&T’s Time Warner Acquisition Beneficial for Shareholders? by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Medtronic (MDT) Dividend Analyzer Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Skapa aktievärde genom att investera i utdelningsaktier by petrusko
- Starbucks (SBUX): One of the Best Dividend Growth Stocks in the Market by Simply Safe Dividends
- HCP, Inc. (HCP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- How I plan to retire in a decade by Dividend Growth Investor
- VF Corp (VFC) Stock Analysis by Dividend Diplomats
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Which Is The Better Valuation Metric? The P/E Ratio Or The PEG Ratio: Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- Create Your Own Johnson & Johnson Dividend by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- What Dividend Investors Need to Know about AT&T’s Time Warner Acquisition by Simply Safe Dividends
- The best decision I ever made by Dividend Growth Investor
- Citigroup (C): Speculative Megabank or Future Dividend Growth Machine? by Simply Safe Dividends
- 6 High-Yielding Dividend Achievers With Good Financial Ratios by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- The Hardest Thing To Do In Investing by Roadmap2Retire
- Realty Income (O) Dividend Stock Analysis – REVISITED by Dividend Diplomats
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!