Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 3 I received a dividend of € 50.00 from PepsiCo Inc.
- On October 3 I received a dividend of € 5.18 from Baxter International Inc.
- On October 3 I received a dividend of € 34.91 from TELUS Corporation.
- On October 5 I received a dividend of € 4.98 from Golar LNG.
- On October 5 I received a dividend of € 34.92 from The Coca-Cola Company.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On October 4, 2016 I bought 25 shares of TD Bank Group (TD)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 3, 2016
October 4, 2016
- Tele2 AB: The Board of Directors of Tele2 has decided on an approximately SEK 3 billion rights issue supported by the main shareholder
October 6, 2016
- Pfizer Inc.: ICU Medical Inc. To Acquire The Hospira Infusion Systems Business From Pfizer Inc. For $1 Billion In Cash And Stock
October 7, 2016
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Target Corporation (TGT) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- Lessons Learned: Only One Snowstorm Away From Going Out Of Business by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- Biotech Index Funds Will Outperform The Market Through 2026 by The Conservative Income Investor
- The Best Canadian Railway Stock for Dividend Growth Investors by The Financial Canadian at Sure Dividend
- Comcast (CMCSA): High Marks for Dividend Safety and Growth, But What About the Cord-Cutters? by Simply Safe Dividends
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- General Electric is Dressed to Please but You have to Sell it Now by DivGuy at Dividend Monk
- A Guide to Investing in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by Simply Safe Dividends
- Target Stock: A Poor Business Strategy Ahead by The Conservative Income Investor
- What Rate Of Return Will An Investment In Johnson & Johnson
Deliver? Part 2 by
Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- Getting Started – The Hardest Part About Dividend Investing by Dividend Growth Investor
- Gap (GPS) Dividend Analyzer Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Issues Disappointing Guidance. What About the Dividend? by Simply Safe Dividends
- PepsiCo: Volume Growth Continues To Strengthen The Positive Investment Case by Dividend Drive at Seeking Alpha
- En av de svåraste frågorna inom investering – När ska man sälja en aktie? by Långsiktig investering
- American States Water (AWR) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!