Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 29 I received a dividend of € 6.24 from Gilead Sciences Inc.
- On September 29 I received a dividend of € 19.71 from T. Rowe Price Group Inc.
- On September 30 I received a dividend of € 69.93 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On September 29, 2016 I bought 20 shares of Scotiabank (BNS)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
September 26, 2016
- Magna International Inc.: Magna Signs Agreement to Acquire Automotive Closure Systems Supplier
September 28, 2016
- Pfizer Inc.: Pfizer Completes Acquisition of Medivation
September 29, 2016
- PepsiCo, Inc.: Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- McDonald's Corporation: Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 6%
September 30, 2016
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM Adds to Specialty Pasta Capabilities with Purchase of Caterina Foods
Articles that caught my attention:
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- Blue Chip Utility Stocks by Dividend Earner
- Chevron (CVX): How Safe is the Dividend? by Simply Safe Dividends
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Common Misconceptions about Dividend Growth Investing by Dividend Growth Investor
- What Do I Do About 3M? by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- The 3 Best Dividend Growth Stocks In Canada for 2017 (and Beyond) by The Financial Canadian at Sure Dividend
- HP Inc (HPQ): Safe Dividend Growth or a Value Trap? by Simply Safe Dividends
- Nike Stock: A Top Ten Buy-And-Hold Investment Right Now by The Conservative Income Investor
- Valuation Is A Measurement Of Soundness And Not The Primary Total Return Producer - Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- Phillips 66 (PSX): Warren Buffett’s New Favorite Dividend Growth Stock by Simply Safe Dividends
- Comparison of CIBC vs Royal Bank by Dividends in Hand
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Dividend Reinvestment – Automatic versus Manual by Dividend Growth Investor
- 10 Top Yielding Dividend Stocks For Your Retirement Portfolio by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Buying Dividend Growth Stocks Without Looking; 17 Months Later by Dale Roberts at Seeking Alpha
- The Market Always Surprises… ALWAYS! by FI Fighter
- Wal-Mart - An Impressive Cash-Generating Business by Dividend Drive at Seeking Alpha
- Stock Analysis: The Boeing Company by FerdiS at Seeking Alpha
- Market Timing by Roadmap2Retire
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!