Friday, October 28, 2016

Dividend Increase – AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)


Today, October 28 AbbVie Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.57 to $ 0.64 per share that’s payable February 15, 2017 to holders of record January 13, 2017. This represents a 12.3% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $ 61.46 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.17%. 

Since I own 30 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $ 6.26.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.05%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I'm just starting investing. How do you decide on a stock?

    €8500+ YTD dividend income is great...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello TWI and thanks, I'm trying to find companies with a reasonable history, which also in the future will be able to increase their dividends. I follow several blogs and research U.S. Dividend Champions list, when I find a suitable new candidate, which in my opinion, fits in my portfolio, I make a more detailed analysis of it.

      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete
  2. This was a solid increase in dividends. As you can imagine I was quite happy to hear this news. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello DivHut, yeah, that was a nice increase, glad to be fellow shareholder with you.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete