Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On July 25 I received a dividend of € 14.85 from Agrium Inc.
- On July 25 I received a dividend of € 28.05 from General Electric Co.
- On July 27 I received a dividend of € 49.69 from Bank of Nova Scotia.
- On July 27 I received a dividend of € 20.14 from Cisco Systems Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On July 26, 2016 I bought 50 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
July 25, 2016
- Golar LNG: Golar and Schlumberger Form OneLNG Joint Venture: OneLNG targets development of low cost gas reserves to LNG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.: Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
July 26, 2016
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation: Interim report Q2/2016: UPM's comparable EBIT increased by 21%, cash flow reaching newhighs
- McDonald's Corporation: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Baxter International Inc.: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results and Raises Financial Outlook for Full-Year 2016
July 27, 2016
- Altria Group, Inc.: Reports 2016 Second-Quarter and First-Half Results; Raises Full-Year Earnings Guidance
- The Coca-Cola Company: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Agrium Inc.: Agrium Announces Investment in Finistere AgTech Venture Fund
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM Continues to Expand Starch Business with New Products
July 28, 2016
- Neste Corporation: Interim Report for January-June 2016
- ConocoPhillips: Reports Second-Quarter 2016 Results; Continued Strong Operational Performance
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
July 29, 2016
- Chevron Corporation: Reports Second Quarter Loss of $1.5 Billion
Articles that caught my attention:
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Pieces of Investment Advice by Simply Safe Dividends
- Wal-Mart Stores Is A Rare Deal On Sale In A Toppy Market by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- Return Obsession by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- College Dorm Dividends by DivHut
- Taking Aim At Target by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- Dear Vodafone: I Like You And Your 5% Yield, But Cash Flow Concerns Keep Me Away (For Now) by Dividend Drive at Seeking Alpha
- Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Reading Between the Lines by Roadmap2Retire
- Phillips 66: Value & Yield In An Overpriced Market by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Four Attractively Valued Dividend Growth Stocks For Further Research by Dividend Growth Investor
- Is Caterpillar’s Dividend Still Safe? by Simply Safe Dividends
- 2 Avoids And 1 Potential Buy by Income Surfer at Seeking Alpha
- Duke Energy (DUK) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 5 Reasons why BT’s shares could be riskier than you think by John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- 5 High Yielding Dividend Investments To Buy And Hold For The Next 30 Years by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Axfood, dyr men stadig utdelningshöjare by petrusko
- Dividend Safety Analysis: Cisco (CSCO) by Simply Safe Dividends
- Dividend Discount Model Calculation Explained by DivGuy at Dividend Monk
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!