Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On May 30 I received a dividend of € 30.17 from TAL International Group, Inc.
- On May 31 I received a dividend of € 85.85 from Tele2.
- On June 1 I received a dividend of € 69.53 from Intel Corporation.
- On June 1 I received a dividend of € 40.07 from Pfizer Inc.
- On June 1 I received a dividend of € 4.99 from ConocoPhillips.
- On June 2 I received a dividend of € 11.92 from Unilever N.V.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
May 31, 2016
- Golar LNG: Interim Results for the Period Ended 31 March 2016
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Scotiabank Reports Second Quarter Results
- Unilever: Unilever to sell AdeS soy beverage business in Latin America to Coca Cola FEMSA and The Coca Cola Company
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Digital Realty Announces Opening of New Digital Loyang Way Data Centre in Singapore
June 2, 2016
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Kinder Morgan Projects Receive FERC Authorizations
- Johnson & Johnson: Announces Agreement to Acquire Vogue International
June 3, 2016
- Shire plc: Shire completes combination with Baxalta creating the global leader in rare diseases and highly specialized conditions
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Gap Inc. (GPS) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- The Importance of Revenue Growth In Selecting Winning Investments by JC at Dividend Growth Investor
- The One Simple Ingredient That Makes This REIT So Sweet by Brad Thomas at iREIT Investor
- Our $500 Club by Income Surfer
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Realty Income (O): A Premium Monthly Dividend Stock by Simply Safe Dividends
- This Health Care Dividend Aristocrat Will Profit From Old Age - Globally by Sure Dividend on Seeking Alpha
- Johnson & Johnson: My Favorite Dividend King for reliable dividend growth and income by Dividend Growth Investor
- 7 Cheap Dividend Aristocrats by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Beware The Financial Destruction Of Overvaluation by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Should You Buy Philip Morris International Stock? by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Target Corporation (TGT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Magna International Should be on your Buy List by The Dividend Guy
- Crown Castle (CCI): A High Quality REIT With Healthy Dividend Growth Prospects by Simply Safe Dividends
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!