Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On April 18 I received a dividend of € 29.43 from VEREIT Inc.
- On April 19 I received a dividend of € 268.78 from Gjensidige Forsikring.
- On April 20 I received a dividend of € 242.13 from Telia Company.
- On April 21 I received a dividend of € 614.63 from UPM-Kymmene Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
April 18, 2016
- Neste Corporation: Neste Renewable Jet Fuel to power KLM flights between Oslo and Amsterdam
- PepsiCo, Inc.: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results and Reaffirms Full Year Outlook
April 19, 2016
- NCC AB: NCC to construct sustainable infrastructure for new city district
- Johnson & Johnson: Reports 2016 First-Quarter Results
- Philip Morris International Inc.: Reports 2016 First-Quarter Results
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Sell Roynat Lease Finance to Meridian
- Intel Corporation: Intel Reports First-Quarter GAAP Revenue of $13.7 Billion; Non-GAAP Revenue of $13.8 Billion
April 20, 2016
- Telia Company: Interim Report January-March 2016
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Kinder Morgan Generates More Than $1.2 Billion of Distributable Cash Flow for First Quarter 2016
- The Coca-Cola Company: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
April 21, 2016
- Tele2 AB: Interim Report First Quarter 2016
April 22, 2016
- McDonald's Corporation: Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- General Electric Co.: 1st Quarter 2016 Earnings
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Closes $217 Million Sale-Leaseback of 49-Property Industrial Portfolio
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: AmeripriseFinancial, Inc. (AMP) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- 20 Dividend Achievers Benjamin Graham Would Hunt by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- NextEra Energy Dividend Stock Analysis by Roadmap2Retire at Seeking Alpha
- 7 Gesetze der finanziellen Freiheit by Jan at smart-reich-werden.de
- Lithium: I Missed This Gold Train by FI Fighter
- 9 Fairly Valued Mid-Cap Consumer Discretionary Dividend Growth Stocks: Part 2B by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- New To Dividend Growth Investing? Hustler’s Advice. Part. 2 by Dividend Hustler
- The Perfect Portfolio: What We Are Buying Right Now (April 2016) by David Crosetti at Seeking Alpha
- 8 Potential Bargain Dividend Stocks Down 15%+ Over The Last Year by Eli Inkrot at Sure Dividend
- Dividend Aristocrats for Dividend Growth and Total Returns by Dividend Growth Investor
- How To Manage Your Dividend Portfolio In A Downturn by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Johnson & Johnson Dividends: The Spring Back Effect by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Next PLC: Share price declines make this retail stock very interesting by John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- Not In Our Portfolio! by Income Surfer
- Deere (DE): Warren Buffett is Buying More of this High Quality Dividend Stock by Simply Safe Dividends
- Pfizer (PFE) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!