Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On April 11 I received a dividend of € 56.73 from Philip Morris International Inc.
- On April 11 I received a dividend of € 64.30 from Altria Group Inc.
- On April 12 I received a dividend of € 44.36 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On April 14 I received a dividend of € 983.40 from Fortum Corporation.
- On April 15 I received a dividend of € 13.39 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- On April 15 I received a dividend of € 19.30 from W. P. Carey Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
April 11, 2016
- TeliaSonera: TeliaSonera’s Divestment of Ncell Is Now Completed
April 12, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum acquires Swedish IoT company Info24
April 13, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum wins bid for 100 MW solarpower park in a reverse auction in Karnataka, India,with a fixed tariff for 25 years
April 14, 2016
- Unilever: Announced results for the first quarter of 2016, raised quarterly dividend
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.: Omega Announces Fifteenth Consecutive Increase in Its Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
April 15, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum to start building the Solberg windfarm in Sweden
- Neste Corporation: Distribution of Neste Pro Diesel expands to Latvia
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Archer DanielsMidland Company (ADM) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- Intel (INTC): A Technology Monopoly Paying Safe, Growing Dividends by Simply Safe Dividends
- 12% Annual Returns Through 2021 by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Time To Sell Low Yielding Dividend Stocks? by DivHut
- The Power of Dividends by Dividend Ladder
- Why relative performance comparisons provide no value to me by Dividend Growth Investor
- Mid-Cap Dividend Growth Stocks By Sector: Part 2A Regional Banks by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking apha
- BAE Systems’ dividend yield is good, but growth is weak by John Kingham on UK Value Investor
- Wells Fargo & Co (WFC) Stock Analysis by Dividend Diplomats
- 9 Best Dividend Champions To Buy Now - Cheaply Priced Growth Stocks by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- JPMorgan Is A Compelling Long-Term Investment by Eli Inkrot at Sure Dividend
- Dividend Growth Stock Overview: Lancaster Colony Corporation by Jason at Harvesting Dividends
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Unilever: Just Keep Doing What You're Doing After Strong Q1 2016 Results byDividend Drive on Seeking Alpha
- Omega Healthcare (OHI): A High-Yield Healthcare REIT by Simply Safe Dividends
- Why I Chose Dividend Growth Investing by Roadmap2Retire at Dividend Growth Investor
- The Perfect Portfolio: The 'Dividend Yield Point' Metric And How It Works (Part 1) by David Crosetti on Seeking apha
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!