Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week in Review 10/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On March 8 I received a dividend of € 12.18 from Archer Daniels Midland Co.
  • On March 8 I received a dividend of € 30.45 from Johnson & Johnson.
  • On March 9 I received a dividend of € 11.24 from Unilever N.V.
  • On March 10 I received a dividend of € 45.72 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On March 10 I received a dividend of € 12.66 from Emerson Electric Co.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings:


March 7, 2016 


March 8, 2016 


March 11, 2016    




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!  

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are receiving some nice income from very solid names. Happy to be a fellow shareholder with you on all the ones above. Thanks for the round up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao DH,
    We share most of the names that you posted here, why the choice of investing in a global ETF?

    ciao ciao

    Stal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your week in review. Nice addition to my morning coffee this morning! :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend buddy! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good amount of income from some very stable businesses, congrats :)

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete