Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On March 8 I received a dividend of € 12.18 from Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- On March 8 I received a dividend of € 30.45 from Johnson & Johnson.
- On March 9 I received a dividend of € 11.24 from Unilever N.V.
- On March 10 I received a dividend of € 45.72 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On March 10 I received a dividend of € 12.66 from Emerson Electric Co.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
March 7, 2016
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron Achieves First LNG Production at Gorgon
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Digital Realty Acquires Land in Frankfurt, Germany
March 8, 2016
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron Affirms Production Growth; Announces New Spending Cuts
March 11, 2016
- Orion Corporation: Fermion invests in a new production facility in Hanko
Articles that caught my attention:
- What Are The Most Undervalued Dividend Aristocrats? by Retire Before Dad
- Five Dividend Growth Investing Lessons I Have Learned Over the Years by Dividend Growth Investor
- HCP is a Dividend Aristocrat with a 7% Yield. Is the Dividend Safe? by Simply Safe Dividends
- 3M Co. (MMM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- The 10 Best Dividend Stocks For Retirement by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Give your investments time to compound by Dividend Growth Investor
- 6 Attractive Dividend Growth Stocks That Could Double Dividends Soon by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Sector Overview – Financial Market Operators by Roadmap2Retire
- How a Company Like Procter & Gamble Can Set You Up For Retirement by Modest Money
- Why Unilever’s shares could disappoint investors by John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA): A Healthcare Dividend Aristocrat Growing Through Acquisitions by Simply Safe Dividends
- De snabba pengarna på börsen by petrusko
- The Best Dividend ETF: Data-Driven Answers by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Which Is Best - Investing For Income Or Total Return: Part 2 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!