Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On January 11 I received a dividend of € 69.37 from Golar LNG, € 47.90 from PepsiCo Inc. and € 67.86 from Altria Group Inc.
- On January 12 I received a dividend of € 59.52 from Philip Morris International Inc.
- On January 15 I received a dividend of € 39.40 from Kraft Heinz Co. and € 69.96 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
January 11, 2016
- ConocoPhillips: Exports First Cargo from Australia Pacific LNG
- Baxalta Incorporated: Shire to Combine with Baxalta, Creating the Global Leaderin Rare Diseases
- Toronto-Dominion Bank: TD Bank Group Announces Intention to Buy Back Common Shares Through Private Agreements in connection with Normal Course Issuer Bid
January 12, 2016
January 13, 2016
January 14, 2016
- Intel Corporation: Intel Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Financial Results
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.: Omega Announces Fourteenth Consecutive Increase in Its Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
January 15, 2016
- General Electric Co: GE Agrees to Sell Appliances Business to Haier for $5.4B
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra at Daily Trade Alert
- Wal-Mart Stock In A Long-Term Investment Strategy by Timothy McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 42: Walgreens Boots Alliance by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- The Sky is Falling…. by Income Surfer
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 8 Best Dividend Stock Bets For 2016 by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- XCEL Energy Inc Dividend Stock Analysis by Roadmap2Retire at Seeking Alpha
- 10 Attractive Dividend Growth Stocks Poised To Become The Next Dividend Champions Or Aristocrats by Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) vs Royal Bank of Canada (RY) by Dividend Beginner
- Dividend Investors: Stay The Course by Dividend Growth Investor
- 7 Undervalued, Big-Name Stocks To Consider For Your Dividend Portfolio by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- A Valuation Guide during Bearish Markets by DivGuy at Dividend Monk
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 44: T. Rowe Price Group by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- 20 Top Yielding Electic Utilites With Sustainable Dividend Payouts For Growth by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): Dividend King With a Safe 3.1% Yield by Simply Safe Dividends
- McDonald’s Dividend Stock Analysis (MCD) by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!