Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week in Review 2/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On January 11 I received a dividend of € 69.37 from Golar LNG, € 47.90 from PepsiCo Inc. and € 67.86 from Altria Group Inc.
  • On January 12 I received a dividend of € 59.52 from Philip Morris International Inc.
  • On January 15 I received a dividend of € 39.40 from Kraft Heinz Co. and € 69.96 from Digital Realty Trust Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

 

News from My Portfolio Holdings: 


January 11, 2016 


January 12, 2016  


January 13, 2016 


January 14, 2016


January 15, 2016



Articles that caught my attention:




 
 Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my article, Hawk. Appreciate the support

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey DH,

    Thanks for including my TD vs RY article.

    Best regards,
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I was able to find a few stock analyses that to add to our collection. Hope you enjoy the holiday weekend. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my McDonald's Dividend Stock Analysis Post in your week in review.
    Ken Faulkenberry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative round up. Can I ask you a question: why do you gather information from blogs rather than main stream mass media and specialized analysts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi FI and thank you. I like to follow up on various blogs, after reading an interesting article, I gladly share it with my blog readers.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    DH

    ReplyDelete