Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 14 I received a dividend of € 43.50 from Chevron Corporation.
- On December 14 I received a dividend of € 37.94 from Target Corporation.
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 12.13 from McDonald's Corporation.
- On December 15 I received a dividend of € 33.80 from The Coca-Cola Company.
- On December 16 I received a dividend of € 12.88 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On December 14, 2015 I bought 35 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
December 14, 2015
December 16, 2015
- Target Corporation: CVS Health and Target Announce Completed Acquisition of Target’s Pharmacy and Clinic Businesses
December 18, 2015
- AT&T Inc.: Increases Quarterly Dividend by 2.1 Percent
Articles that caught my attention:
- Why Dividend Growth Investing is Awesome! by Passive Income Pursuit
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 33: Chevron by Sure Dividend on Seeking Alpha
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Keep Your Parents and Your Portfolio Moving with Stryker Corporation by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 34: HCP by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- The Reminder of being a Dividend Growth Investor from KMI’s News by Dividend Diplomats
- Why Archer-Daniels-Midland Is a Buy by Ben Reynolds on DivHut
- My Goals for 2016 by Dividend Growth Investor
- Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10 S&P 500 Stocks With A Big Gap Between Free Cash Flow Yield And Dividend Yield by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Praxair: 22 Straight Years Of Dividend Growth And A Possible Buying Opportunity Today by Simply Safe Dividends on Seeking Alpha
- Farm To Table Dividends by DivHut
- 20 Potentially Undervalued Dividend Stocks by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
I wish all readers a nice next week and
Photo Credit: leocervas.deviantart.com