Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 1 I received a dividend of € 591.07 from Avance Gas Holding Ltd.
- On December 1 I received a dividend of € 67.17 from Intel Corporation.
- On December 1 I received a dividend of € 15.56 from ConocoPhillips.
- On December 3 I received a dividend of € 39.27 from Pfizer Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
November 30, 2015
December 1, 2015
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum starts commercial operation of Chelyabinsk GRES power plant's unit 1 in Russia; Chelyabinsk GRES 2 further delayed
- Neste Corporation: Neste welcomes US EPA's higher than expected renewablefuel volume requirements
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Scotiabank Reports Fourth Quarter and 2015 Results
December 2, 2015
- Royal Bank of Canada: Reports fourth quarter and record 2015 results
December 3, 2015
- TD Bank Group: Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2015 Results
December 4, 2015
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. Announce 2016 Financial Expectations
- Johnson & Johnson: Announce Completion Of Novira Therapeutics, Inc. Acquisition
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- The Three Mistakes at Wal-Mart by Timothy McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- 13 Dividend Income Stocks On Which Dividend Re-Investing Works (Value At DeepDiscounts) by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 30: Abbott Laboratories by Ben Reynolds on Seeking Alpha
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Delivering Dividends With Owens & Minor Inc. by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- General Mills: A Rock Solid 3% Dividend Yield by Simply Safe Dividends on Seeking Alpha
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 31: ExxonMobil by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- What should I do about Kinder Morgan? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Thoughts on Investing into Starbucks (SBUX) by Dividend Diplomats
- Position in Focus: Union Pacific by Passive Income Pursuit
- Dear Santa: All I Want For Christmas Are A Few Good REITs (Part 2) by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- 10 Dividend Aristocrats With Dividend Yields Greater Than 3% by Simply Safe Dividends
- Will United Parcel Service, Inc. Ship More Dividends Your Way? by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- PepsiCo Dividend Stock Analysis (PEP) by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
I wish all readers a nice next week.