Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On November 16 I received a dividend of € 71.04 from Kinder Morgan Inc.
- On November 16 I received a dividend of € 39.04 from Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
- On November 17 I received a dividend of € 6.43 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- On November 18 I received a dividend of € 97.49 from Alerian MLP ETF.
- On November 20 I received a dividend of € 40.02 from Kraft Heinz Co.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
November 16, 2015
- NCC AB: NCC sells office project in Malmö
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: Digital Realty Acquires 125.9 Acres in Loudoun County, Virginia
November 17, 2015
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum to build more wind power in Sweden
November 18, 2015
- Target Corporation: Reports Third Quarter 2015 Earnings
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Acquires $52 Million MarriottInternational Net Lease Portfolio
November 19, 2015
- TeliaSonera: Enabling high end connected car features for everyone -TeliaSonera unwraps smartsolution for connecting your car
- Intel Corporation: Intel Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend, 2016 Business Outlook at Annual Investor Meeting
Articles that caught my attention:
- 20 Stocks With Sustainable Dividend Growth Potential And YieldsUp To 5.17% by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Don’t Focus on Net Worth by Roadmap2Retire
- Analyzing Stocks On A Curve by Ken Faulkenberry on Arbor Asset Allocation Model Portfolio (AAAMP) Value Blog
- 3M Is A Wonderful Company But Not A Buy Here by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Realty Income (O) Stock Analysis by Dividend Diplomats
- Schäuble und Co. zerstören den Traum von der finanziellen Freiheit durch Dividenden by Dividenden-Sammler
- Buffett’s Latest Trades by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- Relative Performance Comparisons are Useless for Dividend Investors by Dividend Growth Investor
- The Only 3 Total Return Levers: Growth, Value, Dividends by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Is Kraft-Heinz A Good Retirement Stock Right Now? by Timothy McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Is Becton, Dickinson And Company Poised To Continue Double-Digit Returns? by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Kansas City Southern – A Prime Target for Takeover by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Are you patient enough to become a successful dividend investor? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Is It Finally Time To Buy IBM? by Simply Safe Dividends on Seeking Alpha
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 27: Medtronic by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Southern Company: Invest While The Yield Is Still High by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- I’d Strongly Consider This Buffett Stock Right Now by Jason Fieber, Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- IBM (IBM) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
I wish all readers a nice next week.