Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 26 I received a dividend of € 27.89 from General Electric Co.
- On October 28 I received a dividend of € 48.68 from Bank of Nova Scotia.
- On October 30 I received a dividend of € 31.68 from Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- On October 30 I received a dividend of € 142.31 from NCC AB.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On October 28, 2015 I bought 55 shares of HCP Inc.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 27, 2015:
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation: Interim Report Q3/2015: Momentum for improvementcontinues: UPM shows improved Q3earnings, cash flow and balance sheet
- Orion Corporation: Interim Report January-September 2015
- Pfizer Inc. REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER 2015 RESULTS
- Baxter International Inc. Reports Strong Third Quarter Financial Results ExceedingPreviously Issued Guidance
October 28, 2015:
- Ensco plc: Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results
- TAL International Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2015Results
October 29, 2015:
- Altria Group, Inc. Reports 2015 Third-Quarter and Nine-Month Results;Reaffirms 2015 Full-Year Adjusted EPSGuidance
- ConocoPhillips: Reports Third-Quarter 2015 Results; Accelerating Capitaland Operating Cost Reductions
- Baxalta Incorporated: Announce Strong Sales and Earnings for Third Quarter Exceeding Guidance, Raises Second Half 2015 Outlook
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results
October 30, 2015:
- Eaton Corporation plc: ReportsThird Quarter Operating Earnings Per Share of $0.97, Down 25 Percent from Third Quarter of 2014 on Lower Revenue and Restructuring Charges
- Chevron Corporation: Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $2.0 Billion
Articles that caught my attention:
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 14 of 52: Clorox by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Should You Buy Kinder Morgan Stock Now? by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- 7 Highest Yielding Dividend Champs With Low Payouts And Potential To Increase Cash Distributions by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- All Lights Flashing Go For STAG Industrial by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- The Surprising Link Between Dividends & Earnings by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- This Conversation Made My Week by Income Surfer
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- What Discount Rate to Use to Determine the Present Value of a Stock? by DivGuy on Dividend Monk
- Emerson Electric: Short-Term Headwinds Make For Attractive Long-Term Returns by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Dividend Aristocrats 15 of 52: McDonald’s by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Dominion Resources - Capex Investments Will Fuel Growth But Valuation Stretched by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Quit Your 9-5 Faster: The Auxiliary Fund by Jason Fieber on Dividend Mantra
- Use The Recent Selloff In V.F. Corporation To Pick Up Shares by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- These 7 Dividend Growth Stocks Pay Your Investment In 9 To 13 Years Back by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Hershey Stock: Great Growth, Great Dividends, Nice Price by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
I wish all readers a nice next week.