Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 5 I received a dividend of € 32.88 from The Coca-Cola Company.
- On October 9 I received a dividend of € 65.18 from Altria Group Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On October 7, 2015 I sold my shares of Gazprom OAO.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 4, 2015:
- Johnson & Johnson: Announces Completion of Cordis Divestiture to Cardinal Health
October 6, 2015:
- PepsiCo: Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results and Increases Full Year Core ConstantCurrencyEarnings Outlook
October 9, 2015:
Articles that caught my attention:
- Quality Dividend Stocks versus Growth Stocks by Dividend Growth Investor
- Southern Company – Rising Infrastructure Assets But Look Out For Some Challenging Quarters by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- 20 Dividend Stocks With 4%+ Yield And Growth Ambitions by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- UK Dividend Champions October 2015 Update by Dividend Life
- Two Ways To Find An Undervalued Stock by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Quality Dividend Stocks versus Growth Stocks ( Part 2) by Dividend Growth Investor
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: Low Prices Have Shares Trading For A 10%+ Discount by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Tawcan – why I’m living off dividends and distributions by Mark on My Own Advisor
- 84 Attractive Dividend Growth Stocks For Your Retirement
Portfolios: Part 2A by
Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- PepsiCo: Q3 Results & Suspicious Share Repurchases by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- The Dividend Payback Period by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Dividend Growth Stocks for the Intelligent Investor – October 2015 by Benjamin Clark on Modern Graham
- Det ”nya” Fortum fortfarande en kandidat till portföljen? by Långsiktig investering
- AT&T (T) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
I wish all readers a nice next week.