Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 28 I received a dividend of € 48.00 from TAL International and € 67.16 from Golar LNG.
- On September 29 I received a dividend of € 8.61 from T. Rowe Price Group Inc.
- On September 30 I received a dividend of € 67.81 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
- On October 1 I received a dividend of € 46.79 from PepsiCo Inc. € 4.59 from Baxter International, € 2.79 from Baxalta and € 31.57 from TELUS Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
September 29, 2015:
- TELE2: Tele2 M2M strengthens its presence in the Benelux region
- NCC: Sell housing project in Germany
September 30, 2015:
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum estimates approx. EUR 700 million one-time negative impact on net profit due to planned closure of OKG nuclear units 1 and 2 in Sweden
- Gjensidige: Closing of the PZU Lietuva acquisition
- Golar LNG: Golar Cameroon FLNG Project Reaches Major Milestone
- Pfizer Inc. Updates 2015 Financial Guidance
October 1, 2015:
Articles that caught my attention:
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Investor ett utdelningscase? by petrusko
- You Can't Clean Up A Messy Valuation: The Clorox Company Dividend Stock Analysis by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- 9 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks With A Big Free Cash Flow by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- McDonald’s versus Starbucks: Dividend Stock Analysis by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- 3 Dividend Growth Stocks with Wide Margins of Safety by DivGuy on Dividend Monk
- My Approach to Dividend Investing by Devin on Roadmap2Retire
- How to properly weight dividend portfolio holdings by Dividend Growth Investor
- General Mills: Double-Digit Total Returns & 115 Years of Dividends by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
- 3M Company: A Diversified Conglomerate Poised To Continue Delivering Results by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- 5 Stocks with Double Digit Dividend Growth by Dividend Chimp
- Designing A Dividend Growth Portfolio For A Specific Retirement Yield Objective: Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Focus on Dividend Growth for Long Term Results by Mike, aka The Dividend Guy on Dividend Growth Investor
- 8 Dividend Stocks With A 100 Year Payment History And Yields Over 3% by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
I wish all readers a nice next week.