Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week in Review 36/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. 

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On September 1 I received a dividend of € 63.22 from Intel Corporation.
  • On September 1 I received a dividend of € 14.62 from ConocoPhillips.
  • On September 2 I received a dividend of € 37.07 from Pfizer Inc.  


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


Transactions of My Portfolio: 



News from My Portfolio Holdings:  

September 3, 2015:




Articles that caught my attention: 



I wish all readers a nice next week.      

1 comment:

  1. Feeling a little late on this, but thank you for the mention!

    Cheers!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete