Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 1 I received a dividend of € 63.22 from Intel Corporation.
- On September 1 I received a dividend of € 14.62 from ConocoPhillips.
- On September 2 I received a dividend of € 37.07 from Pfizer Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On September 1, 2015 I bought 50 shares of TELUS Corporation.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
September 3, 2015:
- Pfizer Inc. Completes Acquisition of Hospira
Articles that caught my attention:
- 9 Low-Risk Dividend Growth Stocks To Survive A Market Crash by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- The Predictability And Practicality Of Dividends by Jason Fieber on Dividend Mantra
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- 20 Defensive Dividend Growth Stocks With Potential To CreateValues In The Future by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Warren Buffett Buys Into Phillips 66: Here’s Why by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Preventing Blind Spots in Dividend Investing by Dividend Growth Investor
- Medtronic Inc. (MDT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Collection of RECENT BUYS (Summary) - August 2015 by A Frugal Family's Journey
- Canadian National Railway – Trading on both markets, GreatOpportunity by DivGuy on Dividend Monk
- The value of dividend growth in retirement planning by Dividend Growth Investor
- The 2 Keys To The Magic Formula For Long-Term InvestmentSuccess by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week.