Welcome and thanks for reading! I had a short summer vacation, so I missed my last week's report. For this reason, I go through the main events relating to my portfolio holdings during the past two weeks. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On July 27 I received a dividend of € 27.81 from General Electric Co.
- On July 29 I received a dividend of € 35.63 from Bank of Nova Scotia.
- On July 31 I received a dividend of € 36.97 from Kraft Heinz Co.
- On July 31 I received a dividend of € 31.71 from Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
Although I was on a short vacation, the market was open and the direction the market was mainly decreasing. I had a few offers within the limit prices and now my portfolio has three new companies, namely Inter Pipeline Ltd. (IPL.TO) Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) and Eaton Corporation plc (ETN). I'll try to publish the posts during the next week of my recent purchases.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
July 22, 2015:
- The Coca-Cola Company: Reports Second Quarter and Year-To-Date 2015 Results
July 23, 2015:
- AT&T: Reports Double-Digit Adjusted EPS and Free Cash Flow Growth, and 2.1 Million WirelessNet Adds in Second-Quarter Results
- McDonald's Corporation: Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- T. Rowe Price Group: Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
July 24, 2015:
July 28, 2015:
- Orion Corporation: Orion Group Interim Report January-June 2015
- UPM: Good progress continued in Q2, with higher profits year-on-year
- Pfizer Inc. Second-Quarter 2015 Results
July 29, 2015:
- Prosafe SE: Operational update Q2 2015
- Ensco plc: Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Altria Group Inc. Reports 2015 Second-Quarter and First-Half Results; Raises 2015 Full-Year Adjusted EPSGuidance; and Announces New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- Baxter International Inc. Baxter Reports Strong Second Quarter Financial Results Exceeding Guidance
- TAL International Group Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- ConocoPhillips: Reports Second-Quarter 2015 Results; Announces Improved Guidance for 2015 CapitalExpenditures and Operating Costs; On Track to Meet Production Targets
- Baxalta Incorporated: Baxalta Reports Positive Sales Momentum in Second Quarter of 2015, Raises Financial Guidance for Second Half of 2015
- Digital Realty Trust Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
July 31, 2015:
- Chevron Corporation: Reports Second Quarter Net Income of $571 Million
Articles that caught my attention:
- Utdelningscase Tele2 och Teliasonera by petrusko
- How I manage my dividend portfolio by Dividend Growth Investor
- Can You Believe there is a 30% Rebate on Toothpaste? by DivGuy on Dividend Monk
- Bill Gates’ 4 Highest Conviction Dividend Growth Stocks by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Durability Test: Omega Healthcare Investors by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Lacking consensus on retirement withdrawal strategies by Mark on My Own Advisor
- August 2015 Stock Considerations by DivHut
- 11 Stocks That Make Private Investors To Millionaires And Pay Dividends by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Caterpillar (CAT) Dividend Stock Analysis by Div4Son
- It's Not Rocket Science: STAG Is Now Grossly Mispriced by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Why You Should Dump Amazon & Buy Wal-Mart Now by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Dividend Growth Stocks I Purchased in July by Dividend Growth Investor
- Capitalize On Canada’s Wireless Oligopoly Now with BCE’s 5.2% Dividend Yield by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- These S&P 500 Stocks Created The Highest Shareholder Return Over The Past 25 Years by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
I wish all readers a nice next week.