Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On July 13 I received a dividend of € 57.55 from Philip Morris International Inc.
- On July 13 I received a dividend of € 45.70 from Global SuperDividend ETF.
- On July 15 I received a dividend of € 19.47 from W. P. Carey Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On July 15, 2015 I bought 30 shares of Royal Bank of Canada.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
July 14, 2015:
- Gjensidige: Gjensidige Insurance Group: Best-ever underwriting performance
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. Digital Realty to acquire Telx
- Royal Bank of Canada: RBC to sell Swiss Private Banking Business
July 15, 2015:
- Johnson & Johnson: Reports 2015 Second-Quarter Results
- Intel Corporation: Intel ReportsSecond-Quarter Revenue of $13.2 Billion, Consistent with Outlook
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.49 Per Share, up 14%, To Purchase 100% of Shell’s Equity Interest in the Elba LNG LiquefactionJointVenture
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. Announces Twelfth Consecutive Increase in Its Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
July 16, 2015:
- Philip Morris International Inc. Reports 2015 Second-Quarter Results
- ConocoPhillips: Announces Dividend Increase and Reductions in Future Deepwater Exploration Spending
- Ensco plc: Update Regarding ENSCO DS-9 Drillship Contract
- Altria Group Inc. Announces Expansion of Strategic Framework with Philip Morris International forE-VaporProducts
July 17, 2015:
- Fortum Corporation: Interim Report January-June 2015: Low electricity pricescontinued to impact resultsnegatively – somewhat compensated by hydro volumes
- TeliaSonera: Interim Report January – June 2015
- NCC: Interim report January 1 – June 30, 2015
- General Electric Co. GE 2Q 2015 Earnings
Articles that caught my attention:
- How I used to sabotage my portfolio by Mark on My Own Advisor
- Starbucks Stock: Should You Buy Now? by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Chevron: A Deeply Undervalued High Yield Dividend Aristocrat by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- The Power Of Dividend Income by Jon Dulin on Money Smart Guides
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- The Biggest Investing Sin Exposed by Dividend Growth Investor
- The Key to Investing Success by Integrator on Get Financially Integrated!
- The biggest investing sin exposed - part II by Dividend Growth Investor
- Don’t Need This Stinkin’ Job by Retire Before Dad
- Does The Coca-Cola Company Still Have The Recipe For Out-Sized Returns? by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Praxair: 22 Years of Dividend Growth… And Counting by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- 10 Cheaply Valuated Stocks Boosting Earnings For The Next Years by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- McDonald's (MCD) Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Dividend Growth Investor
- J.M. Smucker: Growth Since 1897 & 10%+ Expected Total Returns by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- NOV is looking really good by Div4Son
- 5 Buy And Hold Forever Dividend Stocks With Initial Yields Over 3% by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
I wish all readers a nice next week.