Friday, July 17, 2015

Recent Buy - Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE:RY, TSE:RY)


On 15th July I bought 30 shares of Royal Bank of Canada (RY) at CA$76.95 per share plus commission (CA$5.00). With current quarterly dividend (CA$0.77), my last purchase 30 shares of RY increases €49.17 (CA$68.84) of expected annual net dividend income. My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$78.19 to CA$77.81 per share. I totally hold now 85 shares of RY and my yield on cost is 3.96%. You can look at my first purchase of RY here.

At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to €9550.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long RY

2 comments:

  1. Nice purchase, DH. Gotta love those Canadian banks - esp when the yields are so juicy and consistent dividend growth is almost guaranteed.

    Best wishes
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Hawk. Awesome purchase bud. Can't go wrong with the biggest bank in Canada. Quality for sure. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete