Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On May 25 I received a dividend of € 23.33 from Royal Bank of Canada.
- On May 26 I received a dividend of € 17.42 from HCP Inc.
- On May 26 I received a dividend of € 239.63 from TELE2.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On May 29, 2015 I bought 50 shares of TELUS Corporation (NYSE:TU, TSE:T)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
May 25, 2015:
May 27, 2015:
May 28, 2015:
- Golar LNG Dividend Information
- Johnson & Johnson Announces Acceptance of Binding Offer From Cardinal Health ToAcquire Cordis
- Royal Bank of Canada reports second quarter 2015 results
- Royal Bank of Canada declares dividends
- TD Bank Group Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- TD Bank Group Declares Dividends
May 29, 2015:
- NCC to build housing at Islands Brygge in Copenhagen
- NCC sells housing project in Germany
- SCOTIABANK REPORTS SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
- SCOTIABANK ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND ON OUTSTANDING SHARES
- SCOTIABANK TO REPURCHASE UP TO 24 MILLION OF ITS COMMON SHARES
Articles that caught my attention:
- 20 Best Stocks to Hold for the Long-Term by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Portfolio construction is an underrated skill by Get Financially Integrated!
- Franklin Resources: A Good Price and a Great Future by Dividend Ladder
- Will Rising Interest Rates Break Dividend Stocks? by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- CMI Dividend Stock Analysis (Cummins Inc) by Dividend Empire
- 10 Saving and Investing Truths by Mark on My Own Advisor
- Simple Investing Principles to Follow by Dividend Growth Investor
- Coca-Cola: An Updated Outlook by Income Surfer on Seeking Alpha
- 11 Reasons to be a Dividend Growth Investor by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- 26 Income Securities For A Well-Rounded Asset Allocation by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- What a difference a little bit of math makes by Polliesdividend
- The Kraft-Heinz Deal Through The Lens Of Anheuser Busch by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Four Stocks That Aren’t On My Radar… But Perhaps Should Be On Yours by Jason Fieber on Dividend Mantra
- Union Pacific (UNP) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- An Introduction To Canadian Dividend Investors by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- 3 Keys Why Retired Investors Should Put Maximum Focus AndWeight On Dividends by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- The 5 most profitable, debt free, dividend paying shares by John Kingham on UK Value Investor
I wish all readers a nice next week.