Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On March 31 I received a dividend of € 143.93 from NCC AB.
- On March 31 I received a dividend of € 70.03 from Digital Realty Trust Inc.
- On April 1 I received a dividend of € 45.37 from PepsiCo Inc.
- On April 1 I received a dividend of € 21.59 from Baxter International Inc.
- On April 1 I received a dividend of € 10.95 from Telus Corporation.
- On April 2 I received a dividend of € 34.06 from The Coca-Cola Company.
- On April 2 I received a dividend of € 290.55 from Orion Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
American Realty Capital Properties Inc. Full-Year 2014 Financial Results, March 30, 2015 (More here)
Fourth Quarter Highlights as of December 31, 2014
- Revenue of $418.8 million and net loss of $350.6 million, including impairments of $406.1 million
- FFO per diluted share loss of $0.06 and AFFO per diluted share of $0.22
- Acquired $21.0 million of real estate on the balance sheet in the fourth quarter with a cash cap rate of 7.3%
- Sold 81 properties in the quarter for total net proceeds of approximately $1.9 billion, including the multi-tenant portfolio sale to a Blackstone-DDR joint venture for approximately $1.9 billion
- Repaid $1.1 billion of debt in the fourth quarter, consisting of the net proceeds from the multi-tenant portfolio sale that were used to pay down the Company’s line of credit, net of borrowings
- Raised $159.9 million of capital on behalf of the Cole Capital® managed REITs, including DRIP
- Invested $942.8 million in 130 properties on behalf of the Cole Capital managed REITs
- Entered into a settlement agreement with RCS Capital Corporation (“RCS Capital”) that resolved the dispute over the sale of Cole Capital, giving the Company consideration of $60.0 million to terminate the Equity Purchase Agreement and all related agreements and documents
Full-Year 2014 Highlights as of December 31, 2014
- Revenue of $1.58 billion and net loss of $977.2 million, including impairments of $410.0 million and a $262.0 million loss on sale related to the disposition of the multi-tenant portfolio
- FFO per diluted share of $0.18 and AFFO per diluted share of $0.90
- Acquired $3.8 billion of real estate on the balance sheet in 2014 with a cash cap rate of 7.9%
- Sold 111 properties for total net proceeds of approximately $2.1 billion
- Raised $1.5 billion of capital on behalf of the Cole Capital managed REITs, including DRIP
- Invested $3.3 billion in 577 properties on behalf of the managed REITs
- The Board, working with the new CEO and management, will establish a common stock dividend later in 2015, which is expected to be in line with net lease peers and paid on a quarterly basis.
Kinder Morgan Inc. March 31, 2015
- Kinder Morgan and Keyera to Build New Crude Oil Storage Terminal in Edmonton (More here)
Fortum Corporation: April 2, 2015
- Pekka Lundmark appointed Fortum's new President and CEO (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Do short term returns matter to you? by Integrator on Get Financially Integrated!
- McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- These 24 Stocks Growing Dividends By More Than 10% Over ADecade by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- A Canadian REIT That Says Buy Me by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Comparing your results to S&P 500 could be dangerous for dividend investors by Dividend Growth Investor
- Genuine Parts – Strong Company; Overpriced Stock by DivGuy on Dividend Monk
- McCormick & Company: A Best of Breed with More Cash Flow Coming by Dividend Ladder
- Kimberly-Clark Co. (KMB) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- The Top Yielder From The S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats Index by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- UK Dividend Champions List April 2015 by Dividend Life
- Mr. Valuation Says Digital Realty Is A Right REIT At A Right Time For Your Retirement Portfolio by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Becton, Dickinson (BDX) Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Dividend Growth Investor
- 5 Examples of Dividend ‘Snowballs’ Generating Real Wealth by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
I wish all readers a nice next week.