Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On March 23 I received a dividend of € 15.82 from Ensco plc.
- On March 25 I received a dividend of € 68.35 from Golar LNG.
- On March 25 I received a dividend of € 65.61 from TAL International Group Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. March 25, 2015
- H.J. Heinz Company and Kraft Foods Group, Inc. today announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement to create The Kraft Heinz Company. (More here)
TeliaSonera: March 26, 2015
- Turkcell General Assembly Meeting approved dividends proposal. (More here)
Chevron Corporation: March 26, 2015
- Chevron Announces Sale of Interest in Caltex Australia Ltd. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- The Perfect Dividend Portfolio by Dividend Growth Investor
- How Ethical Can An Investor Be? by Dividend Mantra
- The Book Value by Roadmap2Retire
- Archer-Daniels Midland (ADM) Stock Anaylsis by Bert on Dividend Diplomats
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Norfolk Southern Starting To Look Attractive With Current Headwinds by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Analyzing The Kraft-Heinz Merger by Sure Dividend on Seeking Alpha
- ConocoPhillips Co. (COP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- W.W. Grainger (GWW) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- 5 Top Dividend Stocks With 50% Earnings Growth Forecasts by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- When beating the market is not enough by John Kingham on UK Value Investor
- Mr. Valuation's Best Valued Ideas For Retirement And Dividend Growth Portfolios: Cisco by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Munich RE (MUV2) Stock Analysis: An Assured Dividend Payment by No More Waffles
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on The Arbor Investment Planner
I wish all readers a nice next week.