Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On March 10 I received a dividend of € 9.75 from Johnsson & Johnsson.
- On March 11 I received a dividend of € 45.37 from Chevron Corporation.
- On March 11 I received a dividend of € 36.75 from Target Corporation.
- On March 11 I received a dividend of € 268.12 from Avance Gas Holding Ltd.
- On March 11 I received a dividend of € 46.44 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On March 11, 2015 I reduced my shares of SP Amerikka. (More here)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Chevron Corporation: March 10, 2015
- Chevron Reaffirms Strategies, Financial Priorities and Growth Outlook. (More here)
Intel Corporation: March 12, 2015
- Intel Lowers First-Quarter Revenue Outlook. (More here)
Fortum Corporation: March 13, 2015
- Fortum concludes the divestment of its electricity distribution business by selling the Swedish business for approx. EUR 6.6 billion. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Why T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. Is At The Top Of My Watch List by Passive IncomePursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Exxon Mobil Turns Russia into an Opportunity by Dividend Ladder
- Wells Fargo: Bank On America’s Bright Future by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Turbocharge Income Growth with Dividend Reinvestment by Dividend Growth Investor
- 10 Dividend Stocks With The Biggest Off-Shore Cash Accounts by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Investors: Avoid Living in the Past by Dividend Growth Investor
- S&P 500 Telecom Services Sector: AT&T Vs. Verizon - Who Wins The Battle BetweenGrowth, Yield And Value? by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Most Dividend Growth Investors Will Need Bonds, Too by Dale Roberts on Seeking Alpha
- The Greatest Risk To My Retirement Goal by Retire Before Dad
- Why I Bought Fastenal by Income Surfer on Seeking Alpha
- Watching Dividends Instead of Stock Prices by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Air Products and Chemicals (APD) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- 5 High-Quality European Dividend Payers by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- BP’s Dividend by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- Dividend Aristocrats & the Sharpe Ratio: Part 1 of 4 by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
I wish all readers a nice next week.