Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On February 17 I received a dividend of € 58.81 from Kinder Morgan Inc.
- On February 19 I received a dividend of € 89.99 from Alerian MLP ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On February 18, 2015 I bought 30 shares of Baxter International Inc. (More here)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
The Coca-Cola Company: February 19, 2015
- The Board Of Directors Of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 53rd Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Is Telus (T.TO) Done Growing Yet? by DivGuy
- My Stock Picking Technique by Dividend Earner
- Itching for a Buy…Anxiety of a Dividend Growth Investor by Dividend Diplomats
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For February 2015 by FerdiS on Seeking Alpha
- Archer-Daniels Midland (ADM) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry
- Top 5 Canadian Foundation Stocks by Roadmap2Retire
- Five (New) Dividend Growth Stocks On My Watch List by Dividend Mantra
- Is Ethical Dividend Growth Investing Possible? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Buffett’s Latest Trades: Buys 15 Stocks, Sells 5 Stocks by Dividend Mantra on Daily Trade Alert
- 19 High-Yielding Dividend Growth Stocks For High Income Seeking Investors by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Stock Investing Resources by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Retirees Look To The Industrials Sector For Above-Market Yield And Dividend Growth:S&P 500 Industrials Sector by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Digital Realty Is No Dinosaur by Brad Thomas on Forbes
- United Parcel Service Dividend Stock Analysis by Roadmap2Retire on Seeking Alpha
- Diageo Stock: Welcome To The Lucrative Area Of Alcohol Investing by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- Conoco Phillips– Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
- Buying Quality Companies at a Reasonable Price is Very Important by Dividend Growth Investor
I wish all readers a nice next week.