Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 29 I received a dividend of € 43.98 from TAL International Group Inc.
- On December 31 I received a dividend of € 62.61 from Golar LNG.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Avance Gas: December 31, 2014
- Avance Gas initiates a buy-back programme for its common shares. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Dividend Angels – a possible searching ground for investment opportunities by Dividend Growth Investor
- Top 10 Dividend Aristocrats Using The PEG Ratio by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- The Most Predictable REITs In 2015 by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Themes For My Portfolio For 2015 And Beyond by Dividend Mantra
- Best Dividend Stocks for 2015 by Dividend Growth Investor
- HCP, Inc. (HCP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- 12 Of The Safest Dividend Aristocrats by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Chevron Stock Through A Boom And Bust Cycle by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
I wish all readers a nice next week.