Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 22 I received a dividend of € 70.82 from Ensco plc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Bank of Nova Scotia: December 19, 2014
- Scotiabank Peru to Acquire Citibank's Retail and Commercial Banking Operations in Peru (More here)
Golar LNG: December 24, 2014
- Golar signs Heads of Agreement for the development of a Floating Liquefaction export project in Cameroon (More here)
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. December 24, 2014
- ARCP Provides Update on Business Priorities, Lender Consent and Dividend (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- The Importance Of Being SMART With Your Goals by Dividend Mantra
- Should you purchase dividend stocks at 52 week highs? by Dividend Growth Investor
- These 11 Top Yielding Stocks Have A Nearly Secure Dividend by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Emerson Electric: Risk And Recent Weakness by Dividend Ladder
- These Stocks Are No Dividend Lemons by DivHut
- 9 Most Undervalued Dividend Stocks On The Market by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- 10 Cheapest Dividend Aristocrats Using the Dividend Discount Model by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Best Dividend Investing Articles of 2014 by Dividend Growth Investor
- Interest Rates Are Coming: My Top REIT Picks For 2015 by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week and