Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 15 I received a dividend of € 39.14 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On September 16 I received a dividend of € 15.54 from American Realty Capital Properties.
- On September 16 I received a dividend of € 9.31 from McDonald's Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
McDonald's Corporation: September 18, 2014
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 5% (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- DIY Investor Mistakes by Mark on My Own Advisor
- Using Extreme Frugality In The Beginning To Get Things Rolling by Dividend Mantra
- Do Bull Markets And Great Depressions Affect Your Stock Market Psychology? by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
- Now Is The Time To Maintain A Tactical Approach To Buying Blue Chip REITs by Brad Thomas on Seeking Alpha
- Can REITs Predict Interest Rate Moves by DivHut
- The Buyback Annoyance by Roadmap2Retire
- Three Questions That Every Dividend Investor Should Ask Themselves by Dividend Growth Investor
- One Thing America Really Has Going For It! by Income Surfer
- Successful Investing Requires Massive Amounts of Discipline by Marvin on Brick By Brick Investing
- Exxon Mobil Is A Solid Dividend Champion To Consider For Long-Term Investing by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
- Think Like An Owner – Part 2 by Dividend Mantra
- Pepsico (Pepsi) Stock Analysis by Dividend Diplomats
- Wal-Mart (WMT): The Time To Buy Is When No One Likes A Quality Dividend Company by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
- Von Dividenden leben – Planung, Kontrolle & Steuerung by Dividenden-Sammler
- Volatile week offered opportunities again by Martin on Hello Suckers
- Retired Investors Should Not Fear Recessions Or A Bad Market: Part 1 by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week.