Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 10 I received a dividend of € 80.18 from Prosafe SE.
- On September 11 I received a dividend of € 36.83 from Chevron Corporation.
- On September 11 I received a dividend of € 29.83 from Target Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On September 12, 2014 I bought 80 shares of General Electric Company. (More here)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
McDonald's Corporation: September 9, 2014
- McDonald's Corporation today announced that global comparable sales decreased 3.7% in August. (More here)
Neste Oil: September 10, 2014
- Neste Oil to invest in producing biopropane in Rotterdam (More here)
Philip Morris International Inc. September 10, 2014
- The Board of Directors of Philip Morris International Inc. today increased the company’s regular quarterly dividend by 6.4% to an annualized rate of $4.00 per share. (More here)
Target Corporation: September 10, 2014
- The board of directors of Target Corporation has declared a quarterly dividend of 52 cents per common share. (More here)
Intel Corporation: September 12, 2014
- Intel Corporation's board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of 22.5 cents per share (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Portfolio Update: Why I purchased McDonald’s by Dividend Growth Investing & Retirement
- Analys av Deere and Company - Del 1 by Långsiktig investering
- Consolidated Edison: A High-Dividend Stock For Current Income by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
- Coca-Cola’s Growth Potential & Dividend Analysis by Sure Dividend
- Price And Value by Dividend Mantra
- McDonald’s August Sales Leave Bad Taste in Mouth by Sure Dividend
- Top 20 Dividend Stocks – September 2014 by The Passive Income Earner
- Stock Analysis: MAT by FerdiS on DivGro
- These 6 Dividend Stocks Start To Take-Off by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- 6 Rainy Day Dividend Stocks by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- These 8 Dividend Stocks Bubbling Cash Like Lava Gold Mines (Part II) by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- The Intelligent Investor Book Review in 30 Minutes by Ken Faulkenberry
- Medtronic Inc. (MDT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- The 4% Rule Examined by Dividend Mantra
- Analys av Deere and Company - Del 2 by Långsiktig investering
- Look At These Juicy Yields - Are They Really Appropriate For Your Retirement Portfolios? by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Walgreen: A High Dividend Growth Champion To Consider by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week.