Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On July 10 I received a dividend of € 45.88 from Altria Group Inc.
- On July 11 I received a dividend of € 37.04 from Global X SuoerDividend ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
NCC AB: July 7, 2014
- NCC has sold Vallensbæk Company House III, an office project in the close vicinity of Copenhagen, for SEK 195 million. The buyer is the Danish pension fund PKA. (More here)
Tele2 AB: July 7, 2014
- Tele2 AB sells Tele2 Norway to TeliaSonera for SEK 5.1 billion (More here)
TeliaSonera: July 7, 2014
- TeliaSonera acquires Tele2’s operations in Norway at an enterprise value of SEK 5.1 billion on a cash and debt free basis. The company has also committed itself to a 98 percent population coverage for 4G by 2016, two years ahead of its obligations. (More here)
UPM-Kymmene: July 10, 2014
- UPM to become exclusive distributor of Domtar’s BioChoice™ lignin in Europe. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- 6 Dividend Grower With The Best Price For Earnings Growth Ratio by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Are you drowning in cash? by Dividend Growth Investor
- How Dividend Aristocrats & The PEG Ratio Can Improve Your Portfolio by Ben Reynolds on The Dividend Guy
- Quit Worrying About the Perfect Entry Price to Buy a Stock! Just Buy When Ready! by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- What is Life Annuity? by Brian So on Roadmap2Retire
- Investing in Insurance by Income Surfer
- A 0% Allocation to Fixed Income? by Dividend Mantra
- AT&T Dividends: Great Place For Starter Retirement Income by Tim McAleenan Jr.
- Are Storm Clouds Gathering For These 5 High-Yielding Securities? by Dividend Growth Stocks
- Is Dow 17,000 Dangerously High? This Comprehensive Review May Surprise You! by Chuck Carnevale
- LNG Tanker Investing 101 by Jason Hall on The Motley Fool
- Look abroad for higher dividend yields by Dividend Growth Investor
- Dividend Investing In The Retail Sector by DivHut
- 5 Undervalued Companies for the Defensive Investor Near 52 Week Lows by Benjamin Clark
- Why Dividend Growth Investing Is Such A Robust Investment Strategy For Those Seeking Early Financial Independence by Dividend Mantra
- Deere & Co (DE) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
I wish all readers comfortable next week.