Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On May 12 I received a dividend of € 36.20 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On May 13 I received a dividend of € 71.29 from Alerian MLP ETF.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Tele2 AB: Annual General Meeting May 12, 2014 (More here)
- The AGM approved the annual report for 2013 and resolved on an ordinary dividend of SEK 4.40 per share.
- The dividend is estimated to be paid out to the shareholders on Tuesday 20 May 2014.
Neste Oil: May 12, 2014 (More here)
- Diesel Production Line 4 at Neste Oil's Porvoo refinery will be shut down for maintenance because of an unexpected mechanical failure in one of the line's process units. The turnaround is expected to last around five weeks.
- The maintenance turnaround will have a negative impact on the second-quarter result of the Oil Products segment. Neste Oil's full-year guidance contained in the Interim Report for January-March 2014 remains unchanged, however: the Group's full-year comparable operating profit is expected to be EUR 450 million +/- 10% in 2014.
NCC AB: May 13, 2014 (More here)
- NCC has been commissioned to conduct earth, civil engineering and construction works in connection with the expansion of the Södra Cell Värö mill. The client is Södra Cell AB and the order is worth in excess of SEK 500 million.
NCC AB: May 14, 2014 (More here)
- NCC has sold a 180 apartment housing project in Potsdam in Germany to investor Industria Wohnen to the value of SEK 321 million. The package has been purchased for the specialized property fund, Wohnen Deutschland II.
NCC AB: May 14, 2014 (More here)
- NCC has been commissioned to construct a logistics building on behalf of Varner Retail. The project, at Trestad in Vänersborg, is worth SEK 300 million and will be environmentally certified according to Breeam, at the Very Good level.
Gjensidige: First Quarter 2014 Results May 15, 2014. (More here)
- Profit/loss before tax expense: NOK 1,155.9 million (540.7)
- Profit per share: NOK 1.85 (0.63)
- Earned premiums: NOK 4,907.2 million (4,457.2)
- Underwriting result: NOK 349.1 million (342.9)
- Combined ratio: 92.9 (92.3)
- Cost ratio: 15.3 (15.7)
- Financial result: NOK 762.4 million (172.9)
Special factors and events
- The investment in Storebrand sold
- Dividend paid for 2013: NOK 6.4 billion, corresponding to NOK 12.80 per share
Altria Group Inc.: Annual General Meeting May 14, 2014 (More here)
- Altria reaffirms 2014 full-year guidance for reported and adjusted diluted earnings per share.
- Altria declares regular quarterly dividend of $0.48 per common share.
Scotiabank: May 14, 2014 (More here)
- Scotiabank has decided to pursue alternatives for monetization of some or all of its investment in CI Financial Corp. The Bank has advised CI of this decision. Scotiabank has concluded that the capital associated with its investment in CI will be redeployed to other strategic priorities of the Bank.
Articles that caught my attention:
- Intel (INTC) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Ladder
- American Realty Capital Properties by Osinkosijoittaja
- 10 Investing Principles Fundamental to Successful Outcomes by KenFaulkenberry
- Four Key Dividend Metrics You Need to Know by Dividend Ninja
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- Should I buy more high yielding stocks in order to retire early? by Dividend Growth Investor
- The Bright Future of Data Pipes by Roadmap2retire
- Best Canadian REITs by The Passive Income Earner
- Värdera aktier – hur gör man? by Olle Qvarnström
- Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- On The Lookout by Income Surfer
Check also my last stock analysis: Tupperware Brands Corporation
I wish everyone a nice next week.