Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On May 7 I received a dividend of € 460.66 from Gjensidige Forsikring.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Alerian MLP ETF: May 6, 2014 (More here)
- AMLP Declares Second Quarter Distribution of $0.2790
Digital Realty: Firts Quarter 2014 Results May 6, 2014 (More here)
- Reported FFO per share of $1.22 in 1Q14, up 5% from $1.16 in 1Q13;
- Reported core FFO per share of $1.28 in 1Q14, up 8% from $1.18 in 1Q13;
- Signed leases during 1Q14 expected to generate $47 million in annualized GAAP rental revenue (including a direct lease with a former sub-tenant representing approximately $12 million of annualized GAAP rental revenue);
- Contributed a fully-leased, 108,000 square foot data center located in Somerset, NJ to the existing Digital Realty / Prudential Real Estate Investors joint venture at a valuation of approximately $40 million, representing a 7.1% cap rate (including debt prepayment penalty as well as closing costs);
- Completed the sale of 14.6 million shares of 7.375% Series H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, including partial exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option, raising net proceeds of $353 million;
- Closed a £300 million 9.5-year senior unsecured notes offering with a coupon of 4.75% per annum; and
- Raised 2014 core FFO per share outlook to $4.80-$4.90 from the prior range of $4.75-$4.90.
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.: First Quarter 2014 Results May 7, 2014. (More here)
NCC AB: May 8, 2014 (More here)
- Local currency sales decreased by 2% and Euro sales decreased by 14% to €327.2m (€381.3m).
- Number of active consultants decreased by 5% to 3.5m.
- EBITDA amounted to €29.4m (€45.2m).
- Adjusted operating margin was 7.0% (10.0%), negatively impacted by approximately 450 bps from currency volatility, partly offset by hedging and positive price / mix effects, resulting in an adjusted operating profit of €23.1m (€38.0m).
- Adjusted net profit amounted to €12.0m (€28.0m) and adjusted EPS amounted to €0.22 (€0.50).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to €16.9m (€28.4m).
- Second quarter update: The underlying sales development in the second quarter to date is approximately -2% in local currency, and the year to date development is approximately -2% in local currency.
- In line with the adjusted dividend proposal announced in April, the Board proposes Q2 dividend payment of €0.25 per share following the AGM on 19 May 2014.
NCC AB: May 8, 2014 (More here)
- NCC has received a construction contract in Aarhus in Denmark worth SEK 725 million.
Articles that caught my attention:
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- Waiting For The First Fruits by Income Surfer
- Value Trap or Real Value Investment? How Do You Tell The Difference? by Arbor investment Planner
- Finding Winners And Avoiding Losers When Dividend Investing by Forbes
- May 2014 10-year YOC CCC Rankings by All About Interest
- Diversifying The Perfect Retirement Portfolio - Here's How: Part 3 by Chuck Carnevale (Seeking Alpha)
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- Walt Disney Company Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- Ett nytt bolag till bevakningslistan -Autoliv by Långsiktig investering
- Are Dividend ETFs Appropriate For Dividend Investors? by Dividend Growth Investor (Seeking Alpha)
- Ensco Plc.: Complete Fleet Analysis Is Showing Another Strong Value Offshore Driller by Fun Trading (Seeking Alpha)
I wish everyone a nice next week.