KRAFT FOODS GROUP REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2013 RESULTS
- Q3 Net Revenues were 4.2% lower and Organic Net Revenues were down 4.1% primarily due to comparisons with higher, spin-off related shipments in the prior year
- Q3 Operating income increased 14.9 percent to $870 million.
- Q3 EPS of $0.83 included an $0.18 gain from market-based impacts to post-employment benefit plans and a negative $0.05 impact from changes in unrealized gains/losses from hedging activities
- Q3 Free Cash Flow was $745 million year-to-date
- 2013 EPS guidance increased to approximately $3.58 from approximately $3.40 due to market-based impacts to post-employment benefit plans