3 months ended 30 September 2013
- Local currency sales increased by 3% and Euro sales decreased by 5% to €294.6m (€309.4m).
- Number of active consultants increased by 2%.
- Adjusted operating margin was 7.8% (9.1%) resulting in an adjusted operating profit of €23.1m (€28.0m). Currency movements had a negative effect of approx. 230 bps on the operating margin.
- Adjusted net profit amounted to €9.4m (€18.4m) and adjusted EPS amounted to €0.17 (€0.32).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to €-9.3m (€18.4m).
- At the end of August Oriflame announced measures to drive sales in EMEA and enhance efficiency in the Group.
- Fourth quarter update: The underlying sales in the fourth quarter 2013 to date is in line with prior year in local currency.
For more Information, click the link below