Third Quarter and Year-to-Date 2013 Highlights
- Third quarter volume
grew 2% and year-to-date volume grew 2%. Coca-Cola Americas grew 1% in both the
quarter and year to date and
Coca-ColaInternational grew 3% in both the quarter and year to date.
- Global value share gains achieved in the quarter in total nonalcoholic ready-to-drink (NARTD) beverages and in core sparkling and still beverages.
- Reported net revenues declined 3% in the third quarter and 2% year to date. Excluding the impact of structural changes, comparable currency neutral net revenues grew 4% in the quarter and 3% year to date.
- Reported operating income declined 12% in the third quarter and 6% year to date. Excluding the impact of structural changes, comparable currency neutral operating income grew 8% in the quarter and 6% year to date.
- Currency was a 2% headwind on comparable net revenues and a 5% headwind on comparable operating income in the quarter.
- Third quarter reported EPS was $0.54, up 8%, and comparable EPS was $0.53, up 4%, despite an approximate 5% currency headwind. Year-to-date reported EPS was $1.52, down 2%, and comparable EPS was $1.62, up 4%, despite two fewer selling days in the first nine months of 2013 and an approximate 4% currency headwind.
For more information, click the link below
The Coca-Cola Company Q3-2013