- Operating profit was EUR 202 (220) million.
- Profit before taxes was EUR 200 (219) million.
- Equity ratio was 52% (59%).
- ROCE before taxes was 39% (50%).
- ROE after taxes was 41% (46%).
- Basic earnings per share were EUR 1.07 (1.17).
- Cash flow per share before financial items was EUR 0.56 (0.92).
- The outlook estimate for 2013 remains unchanged. Orion estimates that in 2013 net sales will be at similar level to 2012 and that operating profit will be slightly lower than in 2012.
- Promising results from Phase II clinical trials of ODM-201.
- Orion and Endo have terminated their collaboration agreement concerning oncology drug research, development and commercialisation. Among others, all the rights of ODM-201 revert to Orion.
- Orion and Hospira have extended their licensing agreement concerning the sedative agent Precedex® in the markets outside the Europe.